New stuff at dutch springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
I'm doing a weekend of free-ish marathon boat diving in the St Lawrence. Nyah nyah :D
You stink!
I'm stuck at Dutch for the next 2 weeks!:frown:

But I am finally getting to dive my doubles at least. We'll probably head down to the inlet...right where the Dina Dee:crying: was for a shore dive on Sunday.

Then after the classes next weekend, it's back to the boats.:D

ibnygator:
Anyone going to Dutch Springs this weekend? I need to go get my new regs wet and get used to carrying a stage bottle before heading to Florida next week. I'd be interested in meeting up with somebuddy(ies) for some dives on Saturday.

Bill

I'm thinking of going Saturday for 2nd dive + in my new drysuit. I've got a big project going on at work (of all weekends) but I'll know more tomorrow on Saturday plans.
It's 3 hours drive for me so I've got to be sure I've got a buddy for at least 2 dives.
PM me if interested with tel# etc.

artw:
He will.
Jon will never be a Quarrior again when I am done with him!
Kinghorn Eastcliffe Hall Daryaw !
:D
Clearly I have a diving sugar daddy :D

Well me, BillB, JohnnyRocket, maybe a few others will be on the peninsula. Probably set up right next to the water, or look for the tent village on the hill, by the trees.

jonnythan:
I'm doing a weekend of free-ish marathon boat diving in the St Lawrence. Nyah nyah :D

Please do explain hun. :)

1divadiver:
PS - hey now can't forget the cutie in the wet suit with the nice butt - aka me! :wink:
Well I never specifically said you were a cutie with a nice butt... but I certainly won't argue with that assessment :D

As for the diving, my buddy Art from Ottawa is currently in possession of a small boat we can use to motor around the St Lawrence. So I'm heading up there this weekend and will be doing lots of diving.

When are you going to dive with me again??

grunzster:
Well me, BillB, JohnnyRocket, maybe a few others will be on the peninsula. Probably set up right next to the water, or look for the tent village on the hill, by the trees.
Please excuse the dumb question, but I've only been to Dutch Springs once. By the peninsula, do you mean the area where the school bus and submerged platforms are off to the left and (I think) the Silver Comet is right in front of it?

http://www.dutchsprings.com/sitemap.html

It seems obvious, but I thought that I'd ask to be sure.

Thanks,

ibnygator:
Please excuse the dumb question, but I've only been to Dutch Springs once. By the peninsula, do you mean the area where the school bus and submerged platforms are off to the left and (I think) the Silver Comet is right in front of it?

http://www.dutchsprings.com/sitemap.html

It seems obvious, but I thought that I'd ask to be sure.

Thanks,
yep, it's off to the right when you pull in the gate.
the picnic tables on the peninsula are yellow and purple.

dutch_springs.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom