New stuff at dutch springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris722:
Thinking of going to Dutch to rinse some salt off of my gear, but it's 3hr ride so I only want to go when they have sunk new attractions, at BTS they said some new stuff was going down early spring, just wondering if they did it yet.

I was just there over the weekend. Actually just got home about 1/2 hour ago. There is a plane and an army truck that is still on dry land that they are apparently going to sink. Very cool. Good weekend. Warm Saturday and Not bad Sunday. Some rain sprinkles here and there. Vis Sucked on Sunday for the most part. Anywho - have a good one. I'm off to bed. Work later. YUCK!

1divadiver:
I was just there over the weekend. Actually just got home about 1/2 hour ago. There is a plane and an army truck that is still on dry land that they are apparently going to sink. Very cool. Good weekend. Warm Saturday and Not bad Sunday. Some rain sprinkles here and there. Vis Sucked on Sunday for the most part. Anywho - have a good one. I'm off to bed. Work later. YUCK!
Welcome back to ScubaBoard, and glad you guys got home OK :D

New attractions!!!

You can't actually be bored of the helicopter already?
I'm just one dive away from my pilot's license.:D

There was a dead dog way back on the cove last year...probably a doggie skeleton by now! Maybe we can do a wall dive this weekened and see if it's still there.

Anyone going to Dutch Springs this weekend? I need to go get my new regs wet and get used to carrying a stage bottle before heading to Florida next week. I'd be interested in meeting up with somebuddy(ies) for some dives on Saturday.

Bill

I'm doing a weekend of free-ish marathon boat diving in the St Lawrence. Nyah nyah :D

jonnythan:
I'm doing a weekend of free-ish marathon boat diving in the St Lawrence. Nyah nyah :D

Got room for another person on that free-ish boat? I can drive north just as easily as I can drive south... :wink:

ibnygator:
Got room for another person on that free-ish boat? I can drive north just as easily as I can drive south... :wink:
Sadly, not unless you're willing to leave your dive gear on shore and just tend the boat. It's a small one :wink:

grunzster:
A few of us should be there Saturday. Probably on the peninsula.

Mind if I hook up with you? And, how would I find you?

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom