New Shearwater Dive Computer - 2024!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

??????
That’s not what I see iadvertised…. See attached
Looks like Dive Right in Scuba is calling the Peregrine TX the PTX. Shearwater doesn’t so my response is correct. All you need to know is easily found at the true source of info on Shearwater dive computers at the link below:

Dive Computers

Looks like Dive Right in Scuba is calling the Peregrine TX the PTX. Shearwater doesn’t so my response is correct. All you need to know is easily found at the true source of info on Shearwater dive computers at the link below:

Dive Computers
I would have bought this if it was available when I bought mine. The compass would have been nice. It was the one thing I wanted that the OG didn’t

There is no PTX vs TX. There is a Peregrine (non air-intergated (no AI)) and the new Peregrine TX (with AI). The TX references the AI transmitter that it works with to display your tank pressure.

There is also a wristwatch style computer with 2 variants: the Tern (non-AI) and the Tern TX (with AI).
is the only difference now between Tern TX and Peregrine TX the shape?

is the only difference now between Tern TX and Peregrine TX the shape?
I don’t know - I own a Perdix 2 and a Teric. Check the info at the Shearwater link I provided - that should tell you everything you need to know.

Back
Top Bottom