New SCUBAPRO MK25/G260 with '91 Mk10/G250 with new Legend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SlyStrat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally got one of my '91 G250's back from servicing. I have two identical regs. They are totally updated. I paid $150 for parts and service on my MK10/G250/G200. Tried it in a pool yesterday and compared it to my G260. The G250 is about as easy to breath as the G260. The air "delivery" has slightly different feel. The G200 is now a B and almost as good as the 250. Tried my friend's new Aqualung Legend too. I was surprised it seems to breath a little easier than both, again with a different "feel". Its the base model. I wouldn't bother buying a more expensive model, this reg is excellent as is. Also tried my new SP Go Sport fins. To me they blow away my Mares Quattro's. Way less fatiguing, feel more like part of my body.

nrSwFVH.jpg

s6xFpGj.jpg

Finally got one of my '91 G250's back from servicing. I have two identical regs. They are totally updated. I paid $150 for parts and service on my MK10/G250/G200. Tried it in a pool yesterday and compared it to my G260. The G250 is about as easy to breath as the G260. The air "delivery" has slightly different feel. The G200 is now a B and almost as good as the 250. Tried my friend's new Aqualung Legend too. I was surprised it seems to breath a little easier than both, again with a different "feel". Its the base model. I wouldn't bother buying a more expensive model, this reg is excellent as is. Also tried my new SP Go Sport fins. To me they blow away my Mares Quattro's. Way less fatiguing, feel more like part of my body.

View attachment 662604
View attachment 662605
Nice, What SPG do you have on the 2 ?

I have a new Aqualung SPG on new rig and '91 Sherwood on the vintage. But I'm picking up a new SP guage next week.
My wrist comp is an Aqualung i200.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom