New restaurants.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's just me, but that never bothered me. Added to the ambiance. And the cigar shop a couple doors down was good at the time. And I agree, Prima's II wasn't close. But we sure enjoyed watching the fireworks on Independence Day a few years back!
Well, we differ. The smell of a cigar while I am eating makes my meal taste like a cigar. I have left a ruined meal half eaten because of it.

Most if not all Cozumel restaurants now have a no smoking policy, which I applaud.

Well, we differ. The smell of a cigar while I am eating makes my meal taste like a cigar. I have left a ruined meal half eaten because of it.

Most if not all Cozumel restaurants now have a no smoking policy, which I applaud.

Indeed. There's a big difference between having a faint smell of a cigar, which BTW reminds of my grandfather, and choking on cigar smoke while eating! I get it and am glad the trend is to prohibit smoking in restaurants. There are enough places around meant for smoking anyway.

After 3 years of not being able to get to the island, I am really looking forward to getting back this November and enjoying the food, friends, old and new and the reefs of Cozumel.

Salud!

Chris we

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom