New Reg Set under $500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm super interested in what will happen to all these pro valves that everybody is installing in the Cozumel rental fleet too.

Keep both size hex keys on hand and make sure you can remove the plug before its too late. At some point, shops need to realize that removing the plugs should be part of their regular cleaning process. Educated customers should help nudge this process along.

Anyone still looking for a set of regulators should take advantage of the fact that despite the holiday sale ending day stated several days ago, deep 6 still has their sale price up. I bet it goes away tomorrow. Just a suggestion. Regulator Packages

After listening to all the advice and some serious internet searching, I am settled on the Deep6 regs.
I did wait too long & missed the Christmas price though!! I didn't really realize what a great deal it was until it was gone.
Maybe a new years sale?

After listening to all the advice and some serious internet searching, I am settled on the Deep6 regs.
I did wait too long & missed the Christmas price though!! I didn't really realize what a great deal it was until it was gone.
Maybe a new years sale?
I would call Chris personally and see what he can do for you.

Actually Chris messaged me, and then rolled the price back on the website! I went all in and ordered 2 reg sets, some orange fins, & T-Shirts too.

That's what I'm talking about! I bet you're just as excited as I am to try your new gear. I also got the orange fins to help my buddies keep track of me in the standard 15 ft of viz we have here in SD. If this equipment is anywhere near as good as D6 service, I will be very loyal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom