New park completion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@scubadada , we’re in Parrotfish this year. My wife was hoping for Tuna again, but it was booked until March. And that was when we booked last February. We’ll be there 2 weeks this year. She went from not ever wanting to learn how to dive to “we should come back next year for 2 weeks” in a matter of a week! I’m not complaining a bit 😂!!
Thanks again for all of the updates.

We were there the last 2 weeks of Nov... park really is coming along nicely.
This is a pic my wife took having our sundowners!

Attachments

• den lamen.jpg
    den lamen.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 63
Just got back 1.27.24 - still not done and no way to dive Bari Reef. They are hoping for spring completion.

no way to dive Bari Reef.
You can dive Bari from the south or from the north, or from Den Leman and Sand Dollar if you are staying there. Bari is not closed...only the public entry from where the park is being constructed.

You can dive Bari from the south or from the north, or from Den Leman and Sand Dollar if you are staying there. Bari is not closed...only the public entry from where the park is being constructed.
That’s what I meant, sorry. We were told we could gain entry thru Chocogo but someone else at Dive Friends said we couldn’t.

That’s what I meant, sorry. We were told we could gain entry thru Chocogo but someone else at Dive Friends said we couldn’t.
Chocogo is a blight on the island, like the cruise ships.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom