New PADI OWSI looking for new career

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimpeachey

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, i have just recently passed the PADI IE (In Dahab Egypt) and am seriously) considering a change of career to diving. I am due to finish 32+ years in the British Army and now want to get out of the rat race that is an office and enter the diving arena. Both my wife and i are willing to relocate and could turn our hand to managing a dive centre as well as instruction, she doesn't dive. 32+ years in the military means there isnt a lot that will phase me and also means that i am resourceful, forward looking and pretty much up for anything. I have an MSc in IT project management and also do website design as a sideline. I come with a reasonable pension so high wages are not necessarily part of the package but i obviously dont want to work for nothing. Outside of UK is a bonus but not a necessity. If anyone is interested or just wants more details then drop me an email jimpeachey@lineone.net and lets have a conversation about it. Thanks and i look forward to some dialogue from someone out there who wants a trustworthy and resourceful enthusiastic dive instructor to help out with their business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom