New Oceanic Pioneer Ultra Clear Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've logged 7 dives using my Pioneer and love it. No leaking problem!
Nice, I'm glad you've had no issues. As I stated in a previous post the person I sold mine to, had no issues with it leaking either. But it seems a lot of people do/did have problems with it leaking. In my case it was too wide for me. Guess my face isn't round & fat enough for the mask. :rofl3:

Is the Pioneer mask able to fit optical lens?

preordered the pioneer limited edition and was promised shipping in November now it is February .come on OCEANIC get your chit together already............this has become a joke for a year and a half:shakehead:

I heard from my LDS today that the limited edition as promised has been canned permanently. I've been told that Oceanic will release a new limited version with a different colour insert but the frame will remain the same as the standard version. No surprise there, 2 years in R&D plus 2 years since launch....for a mask!! We got to the moon faster than this!

Yes, the Limited Edition model was never made and wound up being discontinued before it came into production. All other colors, including the Titanium color, and now finally once again in stock and available.

Well, I have a limited edition (early model - won it in their ad contest) and have been diving it for a couple of years now. Naw, this is not an Oceanic ad and I have no relationship with them. There were initially a couple of problems with rusting screws, but the replacement screws they sent me worked great. I have trouble finding a mask that fits - many are not quite wide enough and leak. Mine works great. 250+ dives later, I have no leaks and the mask is holding up well under abuse (you mean when stuff starts growing in them you are supposed to clean them :D - I consider this an anti-theft device:D). This is now my favorite all time mask. The lenses they use are outstanding - better than anything I've dove thus far. Atomic leaked on me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom