New non-stop flight to Cozumel from Chicago!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CozumelAntonio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good news for Cozumel and folks in or near Chicago!!

180809_10150144666501265_124154521264_8462366_8305707_n.jpg

Most excellent news! Thanks for posting this!

Rumor has it that United will also be offering non-stop service from ORD to CZM this year :)

Most excellent news! Thanks for posting this!

Rumor has it that United will also be offering non-stop service from ORD to CZM this year :)

Took the United flight the last week of January....it is nice to fly direct...

Took the United flight the last week of January....it is nice to fly direct...

Oh WOW! I didn't realize it had already started!!! Guess i'm a little behind on my info :) Thanks!

can't seem to find this flight. Is it regulated to specific days of the week?
I think it is Saturdays only. Looks like it costs about 50% more than Continental/United one-change in Houston. Well, Cont/Uni has non-stop too, Saturdays only, for almost twice as much.

and the non-stop will not get us any lobster bisque at Pappadeaux in IAH... Always a trade-off! :)

I was looking at it, and they sure a charging a premium for the non stop flight. When I booked my airfare for March it was more than double the flight I booked stopping in Dallas. Good news none the less though.

Spent a while looking for this flight for our trip in Sept. Gave up and emailed AA. This route/fare is 2/12/2011 - 4/2/2011 only for those looking to plan anything April on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom