New Member From NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard from Ohio.

Go BUCKS!!

Welcome. I'm also from NY - Queens County NYC. Always looking for buddies to go diving with. Let me know when you'd like to go!

Greetings from Rockland (NY). Good to see another New Yorker on here.

Hey ya'll! Another Queens County person here specifically in Woodside. Just did a nice dive at Beach 8th in Queens today and would love to see ya there soon! Welcome!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

scubadubadoo,
Did you see any semitropicals on the dive?
Any other interesting things?

We NYers should get a dive set up this spring and maybe a "get narced" party somewhere?
I can crash at my Mom's in NYC or on someones floor.
One thing I never do is drink and drive or drink and dive!!

sardiver:
scubadubadoo,
Did you see any semitropicals on the dive?
Any other interesting things?

We NYers should get a dive set up this spring and maybe a "get narced" party somewhere?
I can crash at my Mom's in NYC or on someones floor.
One thing I never do is drink and drive or drink and dive!!
Viz was pretty bad at 1-3ft or so and the fish were hiding but I did see a blennie freezing in a pipe and of course crabs, sea stars, mussels, some orange encrusting sponge, soft coral, and my buddies fins, lol. Last time I was there I saw TWO LIONFISH and a ton of spot fin butterfly fish. My guess is the tropicals are starting to die off. Temp was about 52 degrees. ABout 30 divers were there though. Busy day at Beach 8th! Probably go again in December!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom