New Mac OS X Dive App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First, let me thank you both t0w and TnT for making this program available. I just got my Cobra 2 set up and MacDive installed and really like it so far. I got the multiple license so my wife can load it on her MacBook too.
I've got a few questions about a couple things, but I want to use the program a bit more before I bring them up, just wanted to say thanks!

Any plans to add Atomic Aquatic's Cobalt?

Cool.

Because, as you know, once you go Mac you never go back. :D

We have contacted Nick about adding the Cobalt to the supported computers, it looks like we will be able to work on it after the first of the year.

Yup, we'll get on this early January. For now, if anyone has a Cobalt, please drop me a mail. Once we get support added I will send out a few betas if you're interested.

If only other manufacturers were as awesome as you guys!

We are working on OC1 support. You could always send us a memory dump of your dive computer to help speed up the development. Instructions are available here:

libdivecomputer, a library for communication with various dive computers.

This also applies for all other models of course, because we can't add support for new models without any data.

Another ready-and-willing customer here :) Just got my OC1 and as soon as you guys offer the support i'm in! I havent got in the water yet but as soon as I have i'll be sure to help with the memory dumps. Thanks

You can already send a memory dump from your "empty" OC1. An empty dump can often provide us with valuable info.

You can already send a memory dump from your "empty" OC1. An empty dump can often provide us with valuable info.

Done and done :) I'll send more through once I have some dives logged.

Pentae

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom