New logo and TSDT stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is a link to a slightly modified new logo.

http://www.allenhost.com/albums/album38/aaa.jpg

The lettering was taken out of the circle and enlarged.

tx.lakerats came up with a proposal that has been kicked around for a little bit and I wanted to drop it in here to get some thoughts.

www.cafepress.com will do shirts, hats, stickers, etc... for cost with no upfront $$. We set up a site with them, send them a copy of the logo and start selling. We will be selling at cost. We don't want the issues of dealing with a bank acct. We are still an informal club. We could change that later.

What do yall think?

TwoBit

Being the 'money man' in the past for ordering T-shirts and such, this sounds too good to be true! No money collecting, no hassles with a printer (we hope) just click a picture and give a credit card number....how easy can you get?

For this convenience we give up the selection of shirt colors and some sizes but we add other merchandise like caps, bumper stickers and sweatshirts.

Well done!! I like it a lot... :thumb:

Are you going to put it on a white t-shirt or a blue one?

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
Well done!! I like it a lot... :thumb:

Are you going to put it on a white t-shirt or a blue one?

If we go with the cafepress.com folks, the only t-shirt color choices are white and ash grey. That's the biggest point against doing it this way. I don't like white or really light colored T-shirts so I figure if we do this, I'll just get a cap.

I like it! Make mine ash grey! Is this a go, or you waiting for everyone to vote on the logo?

thumbs up for the idea, and no money upfront would save people a lot of hassle. Keep us posted and I hope that it all works out!

Victoria

I like it!

When will we be able to order??

Back
Top Bottom