The ScubaBoard [New] Store...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
We admit it, when it comes to running message boards, we know what's what. When we need to gather quality articles, add features, work with companies, ScubaBoard stands a head above the rest. But when it comes to shipping tshirts and mugs, we are at a loss. In months past we tried selling our own products and filling our own orders but with low volume and a company that is spread out over the globe, it just didn't work and we failed some of our users. For that we apologize.

However, after taking down our old store we got emails, private messages, even threads about where to buy ScubaBoard themed merchandise, so we looked at the options and found a solution that we think will fit everyone. ScubaBoard has teamed up with CafePress to introduce a line of clothing using both our original logo and a new "diver dude" inspired graphic created just for the store. Through this site we are able to offer dozens of apparel, home and office products all well branded and all at a good cost through a well known, well run and reputable company. From hats to tshirts to coffee mugs, our new store has a lot to offer and for those of you who are interested in picking up a ScubaBoard item or two for yourself or as a gift, head on over to The Shop and take a look around.

Right now our inventory is filled with the basics but as time goes on we plan to bring high quality photography and art inspired products to the line up so check back or drop us a line and let us know what you think we should add next! We are also working with a new vendor to get quality stickers which will be given out for free and local events and sold at cost, stay tuned for more details in the upcoming weeks.

Great stuff, can you add Pay Pal as a method of payment. I want to order some polo shirts.
David

Wow! I guess that means that my ScubaBoard mug personalized with my avatar and username is a collector's item now. I hope the new arrangement works out well for NetDoc the 'board.

-Rob

dlndavid:
Great stuff, can you add Pay Pal as a method of payment. I want to order some polo shirts.
David

I'll pass the suggestion along but we don't control any of the payment or filling process.

Because we never want to sell something we haven't tested ourselves I ordered a whole load of products from CafePress which showed up yesterday. Upon inspection everything seems to be high quality... the shirts are durable, the ink is sharp, the mugs look great as do the mousepads. We will get some real life photos up in the near future but rest assured, these items have been tested and viewed before they were put up for sale.

While this might not be "family oriented", CafeExpress does have a "thong" that you can have your logo printed on. Anyone for a "Scubaboard Thong?" heh.

mike_s:
While this might not be "family oriented", CafeExpress does have a "thong" that you can have your logo printed on. Anyone for a "Scubaboard Thong?" heh.
:shocked: Attempting to erase mental image of Mike in a SB thong from mind. :439:

"Teaming up" means you paid for a premier shop right? I guess I teamed up with the gas station this morning to get gas....

Nice! Stuff looks good, and there is more than the mandatory white T!

I bought one of the ringer T's but why don't you guys sell any tank tops for men????

Back
Top Bottom