New Inon D-2000 strobe for Oly C5060

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redtail

Registered
Reaction score
I have recently purchased my frist strobe, happens to be the new Inon D-2000 offering TTL or S-TTL via the fiber optic. Since I purchased it in Japan it came with all Japanese instructions and I've checked Inon sites looking for an English manual but to no avail, anyone know of or seen any sites hosting a complete instruction manual yet?

I'm interested in this info also since I'm hoping to receive my d-2000 sometime next week from japan. I sure hope there is one out there since I can't read a word of japanese. Thanks

midwestdvr

Go to the bottom of this page for links to instructions (PDF files) on the D-2000.

Thanks for the inof but these PDF files are more like brochures rather than the specific user manual. I guess I need to wait until it's published.

Mark Rupert, the Inon rep writes the English translations - I know he's working on it but I don't think he's finished or published it yet.

Meanwhile, read the Inon D-180 pdf manual - most of the topics on the 'clear photo system', magnet, 'external auto' etc are still relevant to the D-2000. If there are any questions just post it on the forum and someone should be able to help.

I think the operation is pretty similar to the D180. The main difference is that the preflash for the camera is actually replicated in the strobe so that the TTL can take readings (at least that is what i understand it to be).

Thnx wolverine. Let's hope that I can figure it out using the manual for the d-180. I'd hate to bug all the people in this board just because I can't figure out how to work it (I'll probably still have to do that anyway, not very technical minded)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom