Sold! Inon S-2000 Strobe, Strobe Adapter, Cable; Ultralight Tray, Handle, Arm Segments, Clamps; etc.

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

annasea

Contributor
Reaction score
No longer interested in underwater photography, so I'm looking for a good home for my Inon strobe and accessories. I reckon I used this setup for less than 3 months total and always packed and rinsed carefully. Preference is to sell everything as a package. $500 USD + SH from either Canada or the US. PayPal preferred.

Included are:
Inon S-2000 strobe and accessories (see pics for details)
Inon optical D strobe cable, 17"
Inon double hole rubber bushing
Ultralight Inon strobe adapter
Ultralight tray
Ultralight handle
Ultralight 5" arm x 2
Ultralight clamps x 3

strobe2.jpg
strobe5.jpg
strobe6.jpg
strobe12.jpg
strobeArm3.jpg

Do you still have this for sale? I have a single Inon z330 and am trying to balance it out. Looking at whether this might sort of work….

Do you still have this for sale? I have a single Inon z330 and am trying to balance it out. Looking at whether this might sort of work….
Still have the entire set up. DM me if interested so we can work out the details. Note, I don't have advice re: balancing out your z330.

No longer interested in underwater photography, so I'm looking for a good home for my Inon strobe and accessories. I reckon I used this setup for less than 3 months total and always packed and rinsed carefully. Preference is to sell everything as a package. $500 USD + SH from either Canada or the US. PayPal preferred.

Included are:
Inon S-2000 strobe and accessories (see pics for details)
Inon optical D strobe cable, 17"
Inon double hole rubber bushing
Ultralight Inon strobe adapter
Ultralight tray
Ultralight handle
Ultralight 5" arm x 2
Ultralight clamps x 3

View attachment 786258View attachment 786261View attachment 786262View attachment 786263View attachment 786264
Is this still available ? im located in Brookfield WI

Is this still available ? im located in Brookfield WI
Thanks for your interest. It sold months ago and I marked the thread as such, but am unable to lock it.

Back
Top Bottom