New girl from Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lady6gill once bubbled...
Hey Dave,
I don't see myself in Korea anytime soon (unfortunately, it sounds like it would be a great trip) but if you're back up the Canadian way let me know.
What's the diving like over there? What kind of life, temps., etc.?

Welcome to the board from yet another Canadian. The vis here this weekend was around 5-7m with water temps around 12 degrees. I like diving here but only becuase I get off on just being in the water.

Dave- When you get some gear and get out there let me know. I want to hear all about it.

jiveturkey- Where did you get your name? Where in Canada are you from?

PhotoTJ- Thanks! What was Antarctica like? When did you go etc..

ScubaTexan-
Think of it more as a gigantic jacuzzi.
I'm a little envious....Our little pond (the Pacific Ocean) is more like a big ice bath :D

Anyway, I think I've taken the lead thanks to your hard work Thanks! Since I'm ahead I think I'll declare the contest over :D

Also if there's any Vancouver based Canadains out there Freeman and diverjed are trying to put together a dive club. If you're interested visit the:

Travel board:North American section under the thread "Vancouver diver looking for buddies".

Hopefully we'll meet some new and interesting people!

Anyway, I think I've taken the lead thanks to your hard work Thanks! Since I'm ahead I think I'll declare the contest over :D
What a comeback! :mean:

Good luck with your dive club. Sounds like fun.

BTW, I just made my dive reservations for Hawaii...my last warm water dives before braving the cold waters of the Central California coast. [sorry - couldn't resist :) ]

welcome from me too if it cares!
I'm newbie too but me greetings have been canceled :(
why?
'cause I introduced myself tellin' who I am.
so, I'll not give any info again, just greet and shhhhhhhh no questions.

ciao

jiveturkey- Where did you get your name? Where in Canada are you from?

The name is 70s slang and you should know where I'm from by my avatar. That is unless you don't know your provincial flags. I'll give you a hint. It sounds like moopoundsand. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom