New girl from Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, lots of Canadians. It's nice to see. Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions on some good threads to check out. There are so many I don't know where to start. It feels like I'm lost on a cave just looking at them all:)

Welcome to the Board :) I am just east of you about 350 miles as the crow flies.

Cherry

lady6gill once bubbled...
Wow, lots of Canadians. It's nice to see. Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions on some good threads to check out. There are so many I don't know where to start. It feels like I'm lost on a cave just looking at them all:)

Best of Scubaboard

From one new memeber to another....Hello :)

Welcome from another newbie on the board!

If you ever want to do some really cold water diving visit the Calgary area divers in the middle of winter!

Mexman

Mexman, I'll take your word for it and stay next to my ocean;p

Hi girl,

Sorry for the late response but I was catching up on my traveling.
Good luck with the rest of your DM course (Maybe by now you are allready finished?)
Whenever in Europe don't hesitate to visit us at the DC and try some diving in Holland

Keep wet

and yet another warm welcome from another Canuck. Though don't hold it against me -- from the east.

Back
Top Bottom