New Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grajan

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got round to posting a few of my pictures. I only have a toy camera with internal flash so there are some limitations. I'm actually going to spend some time in the local lake practicing this summer so they should get better.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Grajan:
Finally got round to posting a few of my pictures. I only have a toy camera with internal flash so there are some limitations. I'm actually going to spend some time in the local lake practicing this summer so they should get better.

Thanks in advance for any input.

For a 'toy' camera you aren't doing to bad :wink:
Some fantastic shots - especially the sharks.
Looks like at least some of these shots are from ningaloo?

Cool pictures of the sharks. We just don't get to anything like that around here anymore :(
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks all,

The Oz pictures are Ningaloo - we try and get back every few years.

I have to admit it was a little dissappointing after a number of trips to the carribean. The weather was pretty bad and we were largely trapped inside the reef on shallow 'student' dives. OK the first day - but....

Bonaire remains our favorite spot.

Thanks - inverted photo while snorkelling...

I think you were over here while we were there.

Vis was fine just a very limited choice of dive sites. We will try again next time I'm sure.

alcina:
Graham -

Sorry to hear you caught the cruddy weather! Looks like your water was pretty blue despite those conditions, though! Nice manta :)

Back
Top Bottom