New experience italian diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi everybody,

my name is Alfonso, I'm an italian marine biologist living in New Zealand for the past 4 years.

I currently live in Turangi/Taupo and I sign up here because I'm looking for divers, not only for diving the lake but also the sea, wherever I can find good dives and good buddies.
I'm a 3 stars freediver and dive master with over 1000 dives in almost all conditions (drift, deco, deep, cave, shipwreck, night) and I have a website (www.alfonsosiciliano.com).

Will be happy to find good divers and good dives. For now, I'm in Turangi an if somebody is coming here for diving the lake you can consider me in. Anyway, I'm open to new places so just let me know if somebody is keen.

Thank and cheers,
AS

Welcome to SB Alfonso.

I am in Wellington, rarely venture north to dive though. Poor Knights is good, and you are much closer than I am. If you ever venture to Welly, there’s a decent wreck off the south coast. Need to get the timing right though. Generally rough and poor viz.

I prefer to spend my money on diving overseas to be honest. NZ’s not bad, just not what I prefer :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom