New England rescue diver new to forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Tavi
Welcome to the Boards!

I like your signature line. :D

If I owned a Drysuit I might agree with it! :wink:

Tavi, you seem to have me confused with someone who owns a drysuit! I dive in a custom tailored 7mil wetsuit.

Originally posted by dkerr
Welcome to the board from a fellow bahstiner. Lowell actually, home of the beetnik literary legend Kerouac, and more crack dealers than you can drown in the ocean!
It's really not that bad, but it's fun to pretend.

Yeah, you didn't fool me... I could tell from your Lowell accent that you weren't really a Bahstinah.

I used to have a friend Mike? Silva who was with the concord FD. Any relation? It's been a long time since I have seen him. Just curious.

DKerr

Originally posted by dkerr
I used to have a friend Mike? Silva who was with the concord FD. Any relation? It's been a long time since I have seen him. Just curious.

DKerr

No, not that I know of, but if I had a nickel for every Silvia and Silva in New England I'd be on my way to Palau right now. It's a pretty popular last name among Portuguese fishermen and their descendants around here.

Hi Msilvia:

Welcome to the board from another New Englander.
I too live in Massachusetts and have dove in the Cape Ann area. Metro West is a good club, I’m sure you’ll meet some good dive buddies there.

Dive Safe ………………Arduous

Hi and welcome from Okinawa. Good luck with the appointment; sounds like fun.

I'm from CT and we often dive cape ann.....ever need a bud for a weekend///let me know ....we are planning to be up there towards the end of the week.....diving Cape ann divers.....
Jim

Originally posted by Jim Riz
I'm from CT and we often dive cape ann.....ever need a bud for a weekend///let me know ....we are planning to be up there towards the end of the week.....diving Cape ann divers.....
Jim

If your ever heading up to Cape Ann on a saturday, stop by the
old Burger King rest area just past exit 19 by 8:00 AM and hook
up w/ metrowest. A great bunch of people. Matt actually told me
about this sight at our tuesday meeting and I'm definately
hooked!

-jeff

here is a WARM Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA where the temp underwater is never solid

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom