New England Marine Life TV Documentary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

video joe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
At this point I'm looking for any reports of extra ordinary marine life sightings in New England waters with hopes of including the footage in Expedition New England video series for 2010. I'm interested in the Lions Mane Jelly Fish migration for starters but we do already have some nice footage of this from '04 at Ft. Wetherill. If you don't know about the video series take a look at the website Welcome to Expedition New England for more details and feel free to contact me with your thoughts. The show has recently gone non-profit by creating Expedition Earth Productions Inc. so next year we'll be looking to expand our reach beyond New England. Some things we have already covered: Blue Sharks, Winter / Summer Flounder, Seals, Tropicals, Squid, Moon Snails.

Good to hear from you Joe! I'll keep my eye out for topics.

Let me know if you'd ever like to speak at one of our dive club meetings.

Pete

Ok, great! Thanks for the offer to speak at your club. I'll let you know!

Wouldn't it be great if all the regional efforts at producing video series got together to provide content for a cable or on-line channel looking to provide such content. I know several outlets are trying to get up and running. Think of the benefit to divers (and non-divers, an important target of my videos) in having places they could go to see video series from all over the States (and the globe) 24/7.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom