New England Marine Life Documentary TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

video joe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Over the past 2 years Chris Pimley and I have been documenting the coastal marine habitat from RI up to Cape Ann Mass. I currently produce a local access television program called Scott Tucker's Expedition New England airing through out much of the state of CT and a few areas in New Hampshire, Mass, and RI.

My mission with the show is to excite people into protecting the environment, both terrestrial and marine. We do alot with amphibians and reptiles, insects and the like, but scuba diviing is the a very popular theme. We've been 40 miles off shore with Captain Charlie Donilon of Snappa Charter as well as aboard Cape Ann Charter boats.
My web site is www.expeditionnewengland.com for anyone interested.

If anyone is interested in diving this December I plan to shot at least 2 shore dives for a special scuba episode.

These photography dives are a lot of fun. You guys should take Scott up on his offer and it a lot of fun to be in the documentary.

In Dec its hard to find large marine life and if anyone has experience in locating nudibrancs and the marine life that is in abundance in the winter please take up the offer as I said its a lot of fun.

Chris P.

Back
Top Bottom