New DM!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I made it !!

Finished up last week.

DM class was a Very cool experience. Anybody know how long it takes to get the nice new shinny c-card (my LDS still submits by mail :confused:)

And now, true to the phrase "thank you sir may I have another" made famous by the movie animal house, I've signed up for Instructor training.:shakehead: :D

Congratulations!

PADI takes about 3 weeks to process DM applications. If you need your number sooner, you can give them a call in about two weeks and they will probably have it.

Congratulations, welcome to the club.

Congrats! Well done .... but don't forget to get more experience being a DM. That will only help you in your instructor endeavours.

Congrats! I start my AI course in 11 days. :)

I made it !!

Finished up last week.

DM class was a Very cool experience. Anybody know how long it takes to get the nice new shinny c-card (my LDS still submits by mail :confused:)

And now, true to the phrase "thank you sir may I have another" made famous by the movie animal house, I've signed up for Instructor training.:shakehead: :D

Rockin! Congrats!

I hope to have my stuff finished this weekend. Already signed up for Instructor eh? Wow. Didn't you get enough punishment for a while already? I know I did.. I may wait a year before trying Instructor! :D

Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom