New diver to SB lookin to network with other FL divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
New to Scuba Board and live in Cocoa Beach Fl. My name is Kyal. I am looking to network with other divers. I dive quite a bit but its mainly commercial for my business. So i dont get a chance to have real fun and meet new people that enjoy diving. I thought id give this a shot. The vis here in Cocoa Beach isnt great at all so I tend to travel south for diving. Well hope to hear from some of you and possible dive with ya. Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Welcome to the board!:D I live over on the other coast. If ya ever feel like shark toothin', just give a shout. I'm sure others from the east coast will pop in with a welcome as well!:wink:

Where at on the west coast are you? Ive seen shark tooth jewelry all my life. Never thought id have the ability to abtian the teeth myself. Thanks for the thought and welcome.

Welcome! If you are ever in this area, feel free to give me a shout!

New to Scuba Board and live in Cocoa Beach Fl. My name is Kyal. I am looking to network with other divers. I dive quite a bit but its mainly commercial for my business. So i dont get a chance to have real fun and meet new people that enjoy diving. I thought id give this a shot. The vis here in Cocoa Beach isnt great at all so I tend to travel south for diving. Well hope to hear from some of you and possible dive with ya. Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

If you ever come up north to Daytona or want to dive in Cave Country at the springs, drop me a line. I am always willing to meet up with divers and have some fun.

Daru

I was going to be there today to visit some friends. I wanted to do the shore dive there in lauderdale while visiting but things didnt work out. Plus they dont dive so it was kind of a solo venture on the diving. Never done the shore dive. I figiured there would be lots of divers there hanging out that i could buddy up with. This is all based on assumption. Maybe you could tell me more?

I live closer to West Palm then Ft. Lauderdale. I only did shore diving there once, somewhere near Commerical Ave., as I recall. I wasn't in love with it, but it was cold and my partner was just getting back in the water after about a 10 year hiatus. We noticed a bunch of other divers, but am not sure about buddying up there, since I had a buddy with me. There might be a meetup group that people have mentioned, but I have no first-hand knowledge of that. Finally, the weather today sucks and I would not have taken a day from work to get in the water. I mostly boat dive, though. I go from Pompano plenty, Boynton, West Palm, and Jupiter. Most of the Ft. Lauderdale diving I have done has been off of Pompano boats. Best of luck to ya'.

Last edited:
Where at on the west coast are you? Ive seen shark tooth jewelry all my life. Never thought id have the ability to abtian the teeth myself. Thanks for the thought and welcome.

I'm in the Port Charlotte area but dive in Venice regularly.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom