New Diver In Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDad, Looking forward to diving with ya...you should come out on the 1st for the polar bear dive...ill be diving wet for the time being....so come on out and brave it with me.....

Ryan

AustinPDDiver:
AggieDad, Looking forward to diving with ya...you should come out on the 1st for the polar bear dive...ill be diving wet for the time being....so come on out and brave it with me.....

Ryan

Hi Ryan
I seen your post on TDS about the vortex DS a buddy of mine has a vortex coming in when it arrives I will look it over and pm you with what I thought about the suit.

Till you get your drysuit, when you are doing polar bear diving in a wetsuit, get a giant water cooler like those orange construction ones and fill it with the hottest water you can stand and right before you dive pour it down your suit this will make it much more enjoyable at least at the start of the dive.

Dave

AustinPDDiver:

Ryan

Would love to but I will be in Dallas watching my Aggies beat the real UT. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom