New Diver from Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello World,
My name is Kody and I am currently getting certified. I got to get into the ocean (Laguna Beach - Shaw's Cove) last weekend. It was amazing. I have spent extensive amounts of time on Catalina Island taking people out to free dive (mostly kids.. so snorkeling :no: ) , but have just now been able to journey into the underwater world with oxygen! I am majoring in Marine Biology and have a 100 gallon marine fish tank. I look forward to learning a lot here and seeing some of you out there.
best,
Kody C

Welcome to Scubaboard. Have you had theory yet?

Snorkeling is to Scuba as is watching the Super Bowl from the Goodyear Blimp versus being on the field --all the action & color to see up close is down there below!

Welcome to SoCal -the best kelp diving out of any major port or metropolis in the world. . .

Safe Diving & Good Karma for You !
(and I hope you have someone to monitor that fish tank when traveling on dive trips). :-D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom