New diver from California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

esiegel91

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wanted to say whats up. I just joined the forum, names Eric. Im active duty air force stationed at March ARB in riverside, ive been in for 5 years, almost 6 now actually. Im a KC-135 crew chief. from FL originally but just got stationed out here recently before that i was in wichita KS. just wanted to introduce myself to you guys!. Just got back from a trip to st. Thomas and my father in law convinced me to go diving with him (didn't have to do much convincing since Ive wanted to since I was a little kid) we dove with a guide and the guide said I was a natural so he took me along with the "advanced" guys to coki beach and we dove a max of 48 ft. It was so amazing!! Now I'm hooked and as soon as I get back to california I'm going to register to get my certification...anyway...sorry for rambling I'm just so excited lol...thanks for looking

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hello Eric,
Welcome to SCUBABoard!

Check out our local section California Kelp Divers. SoCal Section.

I hear California has some excellent diving, especially down south. Good luck with your certification. You're going to love it! Nothing to apologize for being excited.

Welcome to the 'board and hopefully the wonderful Socal waters!!!

Enjoy getting that c-card and please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join in our fun here: SoCal
Hope to see you in the water one of these days soon.:D

Be sure to report back when you get your cert, or if you have any questions about getting it. SoCal diving will not be like what you experienced in St. Thomas, but it is still great diving!

Be sure to report back when you get your cert, or if you have any questions about getting it. SoCal diving will not be like what you experienced in St. Thomas, but it is still great diving!

Yes, I kinda figured that lol. Does anyone know where I can go to get certified for a decent price. I'm not to worried about price as much as learning correctly but it would be nice to get a nice price and great knowledge :thumbup:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hi to all fellow divers, my husband and myself have been diving for a little over a year. WOW what an amazing sport! We live in central Florida and have been diving at our local springs and down in WPB. So far our favorite spot is the Blue Heron Bridge. Can't wait to explore new areas. Talk to you all soon....One Nation Under Water!!

Welcome! Thanks for your service to this country!

Great to be part of Scubaboard. I live in Monterey, CA. Been diving since 1995. I am a dentist and had the privilege of diving some awesome places with some of our mission projects.
I love to continue diving in even more remote places and helping where I can. Thank you all for sharing your wealth of knowledge. If I can be of any assistance to anyone visiting this
area, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom