new diver from beaver dam wi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slingshot187

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello my name is josh. I'm a retired marine who is just completing my open water cert. I guess I'm looking for others to dive with because all my friends are wusses and don't dive. I will be getting my own gear by the time the ice is gone. I just love doing this. If you have any interest in diving with a noob let me know. P.S. I'm a cert skydiver plus i was scout in the marines so I don't scare easy. Happy diving

Beaver Dam! Wow! Memories. Back in the early 90's we used to hop in my car and head to BD to party with the locals. Lon drive from Milwaukee. Lol. We used to go to Port Washington and Watertown as well. Loved the small towns.

Welcome to the board!

thanks guys. I don't think i'll fit on your wall. My be a shoulder mount. I just love diving I had so much fun this weekend just tooling around in a pool. My whole body hurts. Guess i need to get into shape. Some 17 yr old kicked my butt yesterday in the pool. I need for the ice to go away so i can get started on my advanced open.

Hi Josh,

Welcome to the sport! I'm fairly close, in West Bend and dive locally a fair amount. What shop did you get certified through? Underwater Connection in the Falls runs a fair amount of trips and helps organize some Lake Michigan charters as well.

PM me if you have any questions!

Brian.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

im going through diversions in madison. I know i have a ways to go but i like the challenge. I hope get my rescue diver done before this seasons over. dive master next year and so on. Oh blackmore75 semper fi devil dog. hollywood marine myself 0317 and 2 trips to the litter box.

Back
Top Bottom