New Diver and Dive Buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL. Thanks. One board is MORE than enough for me. I just ran across the post, and didn't want to see anyone not getting out there due to lack of buddies. Sounds like you should have no problem finding someone to join you.

Enjoy your class, and the experiences.

lol oops! I meant Laruuk should join it as he/she is a new diver :p Sorry, put the wrong name in my post!

Thanks for the Willingness to help out, SolitudeDiver! :)

I would be willing to dive with you. I am currently without a buddy as well. He had to relocate for work just recently. I am not new but I am not seasoned. I am AOW certified with 26 dives all in the last year. I am currently recovering from an ear infection so I am stranded on dry land. I should be releaased (I hope) next week. Anyway, if you like I would be happy to dive with you sometime.

We dive Tuesday evening and Sundays in and around the Tacoma area. There is always a pro leading the dive. We are diving Redondo tomorrow evening.

We have 5 pros in the shop that can dive any day of the week, and are always willing to dive with a newbee. Just let the shop know and we can hook you up.

We dive Tuesday evening and Sundays in and around the Tacoma area. There is always a pro leading the dive. We are diving Redondo tomorrow evening.

We have 5 pros in the shop that can dive any day of the week, and are always willing to dive with a newbee. Just let the shop know and we can hook you up.

WOW! your store is right next to my job! My job is right across the river on Valley road. I guess it's a good reason to head to work early! lol :p I should definitely stop by some time! Maybe check out some of your suits and equipment :)

Short notice, I'm diving at Les Davis tomorrow morning, which is in Tacoma if you aren't familiar with the dive site. Will probably splash about 9:30 AM for the first dive and will be doing a couple check out dives after being in the warm waters of Hawaii. PM me if you're interested.

Damn! I'm looking for some diving this weekend and I missed this post or I'd have met you there blue_diver.

It's an hour or so away, but I'm thinkg about heading to Edmonds tomorrow to volunteer just so I can get some bottom time.

Short notice, I'm diving at Les Davis tomorrow morning, which is in Tacoma if you aren't familiar with the dive site. Will probably splash about 9:30 AM for the first dive and will be doing a couple check out dives after being in the warm waters of Hawaii. PM me if you're interested.

Damnit! I just saw this (2:55 pm :( ) I would've so taken you up on that oppurtunity if I saw this earlier! I really need to get some time in the water!

Damn! I'm looking for some diving this weekend and I missed this post or I'd have met you there blue_diver.

It's an hour or so away, but I'm thinkg about heading to Edmonds tomorrow to volunteer just so I can get some bottom time.

I'm really thinking I might do that as well. :)

I've decided to head up there.

If you want to go, I could pick you up since we're both in Tacoma.

Think about it and PM me.

Well…. Out of curiosity I decided to check out the local site NeMEed (& TS and M) recommended above. Turns out it is not too bad, and I thank her for the recommendation. Also congratulations on the certification since the beginning of the thread in Oct.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom