New dive watch - computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watched a couple of youtube videos … it is a slick looking piece of tech. Makes the new Apple ultra look like a toy.

Makes the new Apple ultra look like a toy.

DC goes below 40m/130'.

But… 1/2 brightness, heavier, fraction of apps, less secure, less compatible, less intuitive, no cell, banned in US. DC details currently unknown.

Other than that…looking good.

Watched a couple of youtube videos … it is a slick looking piece of tech. Makes the new Apple ultra look like a toy.
The demo version. Seen so many of those; they never present the whole truth.

I have been diving with the Huawei Ultimate Watch for some time. Happy to help anyone intereted to understand more about this smart watch.
The watch uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm, has technical diving mode(free of additionla charge) up to 100Meters, supports 10 gases. NO CCR mode, NO wierless transmission for tank pressure.
And of course, Ultimate is not just a diving computer so it has much more sport modes: Gulf, Swiming, Jogging, Climing, Hiking, Skiing, etc.

Personally, I have been diving with ultimate down to 60m using trimix. And my friend have been diving it to 100m. Experience is quit nice compare to SW terric.

I have been diving with the Huawei Ultimate Watch for some time. Happy to help anyone intereted to understand more about this smart watch.

Very interesting & it’s great to get more info- thanks! I’m curious- how did you get such extensive pre-release access to the watch? It sounds like you work for Huawei, or have some kind of consulting relationship, I guess.

I tried to find online information specifically about the dive computer functionality, and failed. Maybe I didn’t look far enough, but it seemed like there was just nothing there. Do you have a link for tech info/specs on the Huawei Ultimate dive computer- depths, gas mixes, etc.?

Very interesting & it’s great to get more info- thanks! I’m curious- how did you get such extensive pre-release access to the watch? It sounds like you work for Huawei, or have some kind of consulting relationship, I guess.

I tried to find online information specifically about the dive computer functionality, and failed. Maybe I didn’t look far enough, but it seemed like there was just nothing there. Do you have a link for tech info/specs on the Huawei Ultimate dive computer- depths, gas mixes, etc.?

He is from China, probably marketing side. They're listening in on SB.

The watch uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm, has technical diving mode(free of additionla charge) up to 100Meters, supports 10 gases. NO CCR mode, NO wierless transmission for tank pressure.
And of course, Ultimate is not just a diving computer so it has much more sport modes: Gulf, Swiming, Jogging, Climing, Hiking, Skiing, etc.

Personally, I have been diving with ultimate down to 60m using trimix. And my friend have been diving it to 100m. Experience is quit nice compare to SW terric.

What's your opinion on it reporting back to the CCP with people's information, location, activities, lifestyle and probably network traffic?

I was invited to the Beta test club, that's why.
Sorry currently I have no access to the manual or any spec book.
But what I know it that this watch can withstand 11 Bar pressure which make it possible to dive to 100m. and another Beta tester even took it down to 120m.
Gas mix, u can define any nitrox and trimx, and the watch support 10 different gases.
The algorithem is Bühlmann ZHL-16C with GF L/H in Tec mode, and 3 pre-set GFs for recreational mode.
Supports audible and vibration notification/alarm.
Supports digital compass.
If u have any other specific question, just let me know.

For what I remember SB is a diving related forum. I have no interets in politics neither do I work for Huawei Marketing.
He is from China, probably marketing side. They're listening in on SB.

What's your opinion on it reporting back to the CCP with people's information, location, activities, lifestyle and probably network traffic?
Whats yours sir? Ur suspicion works for any goverment in this plannnet.
Whats your opinion on PRISM and Snowden?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom