New Dive Site & Conditions Resource

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay,

After some thought I have come up with a site to hopefully help the new and even seasoned Monterey Divers.

In no way am I wishing to compete with Scuba Board, what I have made (and its bare bones) is a site to try to post to find buddies, post reports, get an explained forecast, and most importantly find all kinds of juicy info on local dive sites.The key is that all the information will be in one easy to navigate, dedicated place! Thats the part thats baren, I have made the shells forums but not the detailed posts, going to try to work on it tonight.

Technically however the site appears to be working correctly. So if you wouldn't mind give it a browsing and let me know what you think... feel free to start using it right away as well.

Monterey Bay Divers • Home

Brandon-Very nice site..I have registered and look forward to useing it!
Thank you for your hard work!

Drew

Looks good, Brandon! I registered (still waiting for the activation email) and am looking forward to exploring. It may be a long time before we're back in Monterey, since Kathy just took a permanent job in the Seattle/Tacoma area (so we'll be diving Puget Sound until we turn to prunes), but the Monterey Bay dive experience is close to my heart. Thanks!

Incidentally, if any of you folks are going to be up this way, drop me a line and let's go diving!

No, sadly. I get:

Address Not Found
Firefox can't find the server at Monterey Bay Divers • Home.
The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.
* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Perhaps it is my browser.....

Back
Top Bottom