New dive shop? ( Koh Tao Diving Adventure)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baconator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

I'll be in Koh Tao this friday and I've decided to try the above mentioned dive shop. Has anyone tried this outfit out? I can't seem to find any reviews while searching on Google. Although based on Alex's emails and the fact that he asked what my dive history was, I decided to go with this shop but I just need some feedback. What drew me to this shop was their statement of having a max of 6 divers per trip.

I'll also be with a snokeler who can't swim (weird I know), can you recommend any snorkel trips she could join? One where she'll have a guide to latch onto?

We'll be staying in Sairee Hut if that helps.

I'm also considering joining one of Big Blue's day trips.

Thanks!

Im not actually sure who they are or where they are based.....

There are many shops - usually the smaller ones who actually offer a max of four divers per group too....

There is someone who offers swimming lessons here but Im not sure how advisable snorkeling is for a none swimmer - she clearly can use a life jacket at the same time and there are some places that offer guided snorkeling but for a non swimmer being put in water too deep to stand in could be too much....

Feel free to PM me for more info ..... I live here ....

Back
Top Bottom