New Dive Quarry in Illinois....Coming This Season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which suit, we will have a few demo days, and as we are a Whites dealer, it will be a big one :D

I will be getting in touch with all of you as it starts getting closer and I get more info, so thanks for your offers!

I'm in. It is closer than Haigh for me, and anyways I have never had much luck there.

Never had much luck doing what there?

Every time I go to Haigh I have some issue or another... Last time, for example, I had an undiagnosed middle ear infection. No pain until I tried to descend. Then, WOW!!!

So perhaps a change of venue will be good for me. :D

You know it!!! Thats a must! I love those when I go to Mermet....nothing beats a night dive with Dark Side of the Moon playing underwater....you can really feel the music!

Might be a little while until we get them, unless they are donated or money is coming in good and other necessities are already taken care of first.

One of the sponsors for my world record attempt this summer manufactures UW audio systems and speakers. The owner is going to try and make it up to Our World Underwater to meet me at my booth to talk about some of the details of my dive. If you want, I can send him over to your booth to give you some info on their systems.

I'm always interested in another place to dive/help out. I'll have to see about the dates as we get closer, but if I'm free, I'm in.

mike you going to be at OWU....i'll be there probably sat and sun...sunday at the SB booth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom