New Dive Medical Tech,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello From Tucson, Retired Firefighter/Captain Planning to attend Dive Medic school at Anthonys Key Roatan, Anyone attended this course? and job information would be awesome,
Used to race Dirt Bikes but too many broken bones so bought a boat and got dive certified 2007 and Dive/Fish Guaymas Mexico.

Instructor says we get a day to dive in Roatan cant wait. Got the Go pro3 so checkin that out too.

Great board lots of info

Thanks'
Phil

Welcome to Scubaboard...! :admingreet:

You can ask about more info on the Bay Islands forum.

Man, lot of Tucson folks showing up on the boards now...where were you guys when I lived there?

Job prospects for a DMT aren't bad, so long as you understand 99% of it will be in wound care or non-diving related HBO therapy. I know both Northwest Hospital and TMC were looking for HBOT techs as little as a few months ago, I'd start with them.

Good luck and have fun in Roatan! If you find yourself wanting more, the EDAM course run at the Catalina Island chamber is also an excellent opportunity that's close to home too.

howdy and welcome from Florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom