New charges for Sotis (Add helium)and Emilie Voissem (Nexus Underwater)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few advertising ‘puff’ pieces on federal appeals

Are there any realistic grounds for appeal?

The judge seems to factored in the defense's opinion that the sentencing guidelines for machine guns shouldn't apply to clearly non-military scuba equipment.

I still find this interesting. Given that my former COE is hiding out (rather pubicly) even though he has an Interpol red label out on his head. After being smuggled out of the country in a piano case.

I still find this interesting. Given that my former COE is hiding out (rather pubicly) even though he has an Interpol red label out on his head. After being smuggled out of the country in a piano case.
Ghosn ghosted himself in public. Quite a daring move. I don't think that it was a piano case. Does such a thing even exist?

Ghosn ghosted himself in public. Quite a daring move. I don't think that it was a piano case. Does such a thing even exist?
Piano cases do indeed exist. The case for a Yamaha CP 70 Electric Grand will easily hold a person with room for snacks, water, and a change of clothes or two. Former roadie here who can attest to the interior size of a rolling Cabbage brand case (pretty much industry standard in the 80s for them). If you tip one end up and get it to the balance point with the piano in it, one person can load it into an average van. It sucks, but I did it every week or so for over two years when we played the regular nightclub gig on Sunday nights.

Piano cases do indeed exist. The case for a Yamaha CP 70 Electric Grand will easily hold a person with room for snacks, water, and a change of clothes or two. Former roadie here who can attest to the interior size of a rolling Cabbage brand case (pretty much industry standard in the 80s for them). If you tip one end up and get it to the balance point with the piano in it, one person can load it into an average van. It sucks, but I did it every week or so for over two years when we played the regular nightclub gig on Sunday nights.
You’re right. Purists would not consider that to be a real piano though. I have a Steinway Concert Grand. Would like to see the case for the beast. The whole band could fit in there I’m sure. Bring your van!

You’re right. Purists would not consider that to be a real piano though. I have a Steinway Concert Grand. Would like to see the case for the beast. The whole band could fit in there I’m sure. Bring your van!
Not so much case as crate.
(I used to have a couple in my workplace).
Moving concert grands is more difficult than people realize, a D size has a higher point load than most floors are rated to, most of the weight is out there on the 3rd leg!
Plus people don't really like having to pay to have it tuned every time it gets moved.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom