New charges for Sotis (Add helium)and Emilie Voissem (Nexus Underwater)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd do anything I could to avoid a federal prison. My favorite method currently is not breaking any federal laws.

Is there an extradition treaty with Greece or Turkey? Find out ahead of time now.

Is there an extradition treaty with Greece or Turkey? Find out ahead of time now.
why in the world would you ever suggest Turkey? Nevermind. Don't answer.

Good luck with that.
I don't think that really applies to the Feds. More like local cops whose power has gone to their heads. I'm pretty sure the Feds don't want to waste their resources on someone like me.

I don't think that really applies to the Feds. More like local cops whose power has gone to their heads. I'm pretty sure the Feds don't want to waste their resources on someone like me.

It applies to cops at all levels, the Feds will railroad people just as easily as local cops will. One shouldn't assume that being a lawful person won't put you on their radar either. Use lawyers and protect yourself when dealing with federal law because it is easy to break and when you do there is a good chance they will nail you to the wall. And never talk to police without a lawyer.

why in the world would you ever suggest Turkey?

It is a MUCH better location to live in than Greece, or anywhere else in Europe. MUCH more to do below and above water and incredible history with superior food. Heck Turkish coffee, baklava are enough reasons.

Please, hold your head underwater while you wait. I'm on my way.

You just don't know what you are missing. So much opportunity and incredible history. More Roman, Greek, Phoenician, Muslim and civilizations above and below water than anywhere in Europe, heck a lot more than Greece. There are many Greeks in Libya that have been living here for generations and have become Libyan citizens. There is more business opportunities here in Libya than in bankrupt Greece.

We can start a Greek restaurant that serves Turkish Coffee and Baklave, we will be the only ones in the world that do that. We can host the Greek and Turkish Ambassadors and bring peace and tranquility to the region.

Back
Top Bottom