New charges for Sotis (Add helium)and Emilie Voissem (Nexus Underwater)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So who gets the websites? Rebreather World and The Deco Stop could use a little housekeeping. Not sure who is paying the bill to keep the lights on?
unsure, but we should try to get TDS rolled into Scubaboard. Maybe @The Chairman could work some magic there

I have no idea how to acquire it... importing the db would be tricky, but we have a db magician who could probably do that.

unsure, but we should try to get TDS rolled into Scubaboard. Maybe @The Chairman could work some magic there
Are you talking about the domain name or the whole site? Acquiring the domain might not be to hard, getting access to the DB could be tricky if it is not hosted in the cloud.

Are you talking about the domain name or the whole site? Acquiring the domain might not be to hard, getting access to the DB could be tricky if it is not hosted in the cloud.
the domain name is pretty insignificant, it's the database that matters!

I have no idea how to acquire it... importing the db would be tricky, but we have a db magician who could probably do that.
Well Peter needs to fund his appeal somehow and both TDS and RBW are just empty nowadays... But there's decades worth of good information and some hilarity over there which would certainly add value here! I recommend a lowball offer! :D

Acquiring the domain
I'm not interested in the domain... just in preserving the info on RBW. TDS doesn't interest me at all.

So who gets the websites? Rebreather World and The Deco Stop could use a little housekeeping. Not sure who is paying the bill to keep the lights on?

the domain name is pretty insignificant, it's the database that matters!

Ownership? A good place to start, Florida Sec State

Rebreather World LLC, organized 03/05/2013, filed Articles of Dissolution on 03/01/2019.

Emilie Voissem was appointed to, "wind up the company's activities and affairs".

Bulk asset sale, notice to creditors, bk of Kaizen Solutions, creditor claims, related party sale - all interesting.

Rebreather Wolrd LLC filed AoO on 3/05/2013, listing the Managing members/managers,

Title MGRM​
ADD HELIUM LLC​
4530 ARNOLD AVE, SUITE 6​
NAPLES FL 34104​

Add Helium LLC would appear to be organized in Deleware.

If I were pursuing the ownership of RW - maybe I would call Robotka?

Attachments

• articles of dissolution rebreather world llc 190301.pdf
    20.6 KB · Views: 91
On to the appeal ... the wheels are turning

Sotis filed his notice of appeal pro se. He has now secured representation. Paid for with your tax dollars?

"Jane Ruemmele will file an appearance as Sotis' counsel, as soon as she is admitted by the 11th Circuit".

The first action, order the transcript. The cost of the transcript, my guess ~$10k.

Emillie?

Attachments

• 163 USA v SOTIS transcript order representation 1:19-cr-20693-PAS.pdf
    207 KB · Views: 110
There is, or was tons of good info on TDS through the years and it would be a shame in my opinion to lose it all. I go to that site every now and then but tried today and yesterday and was unable to open it due to a listed technical error...

Em reports to prison today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom