New Bridge Rubble, Russian Freighter 5-20-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool, I can't wait to see how your pictures turned out. Out of the two rolls of film I shot I only have a handful of good shots:shakehead . It's digital time for sure.

Here's seadoggirl's photos!

H2Obelow_006.jpg

H2Obelow_026.jpg

H2Obelow_014.jpg

H2Obelow_025.jpg

H2Obelow_021.jpg

Cool pictures. I can't wait to try out my new camera gear this summer. I might get to try it out for the first time at the Whiskey this weekend.

That last picture was of me at the new bride rubble reef, Damn i'm handsome underwater :crafty: . I must say that i'm totally jealous, I have a 35mm with a strobe and my pictures mostly sucked while seadoggirl (my dive buddy on the dive) got good pics with just her digital camera with no strobe:shakehead . I think i'll use my 35mm camera for target practice next time i'm at the gun range.

Hey seadoggirl I edited a couple of your pics check em out they look better.

/gallery/data/500/H2Obelow_021.jpg
/gallery/data/500/H2Obelow_014.jpg

wjefferis:
Hey seadoggirl I edited a couple of your pics check em out they look better.

H2Obelow_021.jpg

H2Obelow_014.jpg

:wink: Fixed.

You are right. You are Handsome under water! I have some other pictures of you and the others. Send me your email address and I'll send them to you to play with.

anyone got numbers to that new rubble?

The bridge rubble is a good site and all of the stuff isn't down there yet. In fact we passed a load going on trhe way to the site. It is going to be a really cool site in a year or two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom