New Book About Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I very much look forward to reading The Natural History of Cozumel, and anticipate it'll be every bit as enjoyable as his other books.

I have ordered the print book, but unfortunately won't really be able to read it until an e-book version becomes available. These days I need large fonts and a backlight to read.

I very much look forward to reading The Natural History of Cozumel, and anticipate it'll be every bit as enjoyable as his other books.

I have ordered the print book, but unfortunately won't really be able to read it until an e-book version becomes available. These days I need large fonts and a backlight to read.
I got my eyes done last year. Now my living room doesn't look like an operating theatre at night.

You mentioned amazon.com but is it available locally?

I got my eyes done last year. Now my living room doesn't look like an operating theatre at night.

I can't get a graft large enough. I have something similar to keratoconus, for which corneal transplants are effective, but with a very eccentric cone that makes grafts infeasible.

You mentioned amazon.com but is it available locally?

Shouldn't Amazon be able to deliver to Cozumel fairly easily? I've had a TV delivered much more painlessly than I'd have predicted.

Amazon will deliver the book to your door in Cozumel via FedEx within a few of days after ordering. It all depends on how fast you request the delivery to be made when you order the book.

Got my copy today (am I #1?), and can't wait to dig in.

Shouldn't Amazon be able to deliver to Cozumel fairly easily? I've had a TV delivered much more painlessly than I'd have predicted.

I ordered a book last month book via Amazon prime MX but it came from the US (CT). It took 11-12 days. And I paid for 4-5 day shipping (DHL - no choice of shipper). Amaxon MX apologized via email and gave me a $93 peso gift card (on account). Did the rush payment do anything or did they just refund my rush payment? I can't say. If this book were here in Cozumel, I would be easier but, as said, is not available locally. We have had other DHL shipments from CDMX and came in two days. So it depends on the source location.

You probably know that Cozumel has an electric ray, but did you know Cozumel has an electric fish that can give you a zap if you touch it?

Did you know the Cozumel Splendid Toad fish is not unique to Cozumel, but has been found in other locations?

Can you imagine the coast of Cozumel when the sea-level was 450 feet shallower than it is today? The "drop-off" or underwater "wall" was then a high, dry cliff surrounding most of the island.

Read my new book and you might find out a bunch of things you never knew about Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom