New Bike Shop Opening on Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The lack of road traffic is one of the nicest things about the Sister Islands, plus they are lovely, rural places for walking or biking - especially Cayman Brac IMO. Some of the resorts keep bikes on hand as "free loaners" for guest use but they are often older and a bit worse for wear. We have borrowed resort bikes occasionally on LC and CB just to look around or to peddle over to the store.

There haven't been many options for someone that really enjoys biking and would like to experience the natural beauties of Cayman Brac by bicycle; but now a new bike store is opening that will provide a variety of bikes for interested customers, see the link below. They even have a few tandem bikes if you want to bring your child to Brac!

I imagine that you would call the bike shop and they will pick you up because that is how it often works for car rentals on the Sister Islands, but I am not sure.

@large_diver I believe you said that your non-diving wife enjoyed bicycling on Brac so this may be of interest to her.

Some advice if you decide to go biking in Cayman - bring water, apply SPF lotion, and wear a hat!

Bike shop to open on Brac | Cayman Compass

Back
Top Bottom