New BC'S, why no whistle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Bought a new Zeagle Brigade and noticed it came with no whistle. Looked at pictures of new BC'S and it looks like none of them come with a whistle?? Reason for this? My old BC'S came with one and thought that was still part of the safety issues to have one....Thanks.

Because animal rights lawyer sued due to having a sea otter go deaf when a diver blew his whistle too close to it's ear. (Ask one, you get one)

JimLap:
Because animal rights lawyer sued due to having a sea otter go deaf when a diver blew his whistle too close to it's ear. (Ask one, you get one)

Funny.:D

All new Mares BCD's come with a whistle, and a clip on hose retainer.

Mr.X:
I'm extending the joke...here's the otter that sued successfully!

IMPOSTER!!! I happen to know the otter in question!:11: He is recovering in a rehab unit in kookamonga! I have notified his lawyer and you may expect the Feds to show up with a warrant for ID theft.:D That is an actor hired for a dramatization!

Zak OHara:
All new Mares BCD's come with a whistle, and a clip on hose retainer.

Oooooo! Makes me want to run out and buy a HUB:11: ! Do they come with Dacor ones also? :06: I really want to get something that will not be supported in a couple years and have to trade it in on a newer model, the whistle that is!

JimLap:
Oooooo! Makes me want to run out and buy a HUB:11: ! Do they come with Dacor ones also? :06: I really want to get something that will not be supported in a couple years and have to trade it in on a newer model, the whistle that is!

This is your lucky day, there is a new poster who just posted some great closeout sales on HUBS. Wonder how much luck he will have on this board selling them. :)

Back
Top Bottom