New BCD ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see that now going back over the old posts. However, reversing it puts the dump under the wing, essentially making it necessary to go vertical to dump all the air.

Greetings sidemountman are there links up yet or do we need to search?
Just interested in seeing your product.

CamG

I see that now going back over the old posts. However, reversing it puts the dump under the wing, essentially making it necessary to go vertical to dump all the air.

Swap it with a lower dump, just like we all did with Nomads.

I think its a neat rig.

It would still be on top, unprotected.

Dive aholic I'm sorry but I can not understand your observation. The problem is just me and my poor English.

You can place the corrugated everywhere, you can also leave a valve at the top, you can also turn the bag to get everything inside. You just have to decide what is best for you in a real dive.

The Kamaleont was tested in Mexico during the mapping of an entire system where the extreme restrictions were the normal environment. In this case, the configuration used was a high cap on the valve, the corrugated bottom left and a right valve. Without spilling. The result was absolute comfort. Still used today by our friend Alexander during his explorations in extreme environments.

With Kamaleont you can choose how to download and if you use the bladder back up no limit ...

The wing can lift 9 kg. an important fact to know.

The course covers Kamaleont really a very broad platform, maintaining a clean configuration that hardly anyone gets. But above all facilitates unloading emergency.

Do not look at the bag, is an old prototype and the valves are just resting.

The configuration that appeals to my 15 year old daughter :D

DSC07549.jpg

The configuration that appeals to an evaluator of a famous teaching.

DSC07553.jpg

The configuration used to map the cave system in Mexico by Alexander.

DSC07551.jpg

The alternative configuration with internal valves ... there is this possibility.

DSC07554.jpg

The pipe is really small inside and not bother

DSC07561.jpg

Can you make a wing like that with the inflator on one side and the dump on the other? I broke a canister light that was mounted too high on my back going through a restriction. That elbow is too exposed.

Can you make a wing like that with the inflator on one side and the dump on the other? I broke a canister light that was mounted too high on my back going through a restriction. That elbow is too exposed.

Hi

No, this configuration is not possible to get inside the inflator and the external valve. Or all internal or all external.

BUT!

I can produce it on request with a minimum of 10 pcs. I have a flexible production.

I have a question for you .... if you can pass with his chest and arms forward, which is more voluminous than the diameter of the body, with the inflator on the chest, how do you break a pipe of 3 cm on the sides?

Do you think tighter restrictions on where you go without air tanks on the sides, Alessandro, in Mexico, can not even scratch the pipe ...

Gav as compared to the Nomad, with a Wing Kamaleont as you can be leaner.

Back
Top Bottom