New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, how did I miss this thread before now? I'm interested in 2 of the dins. I can't remember, do have the enviro seal kits? If possible I'd like 2 get them with the kits installed. Feel free to PM me with prices, detail, payment info, etc.

FD

Hey Laura,
Could you check on mine? I haven't seen a Visa charge yet. Thanks,
Dave on Elizabeth St..

Laura,

Would you possibly have rebuild parts for a Dacor Extreme reg? The unit currently is in excellent-almost new (under 25 dives) condition and I hate to part with it for lack of replacement parts.

Dan Phillips
WI Divers

wi divers:
Laura,

Would you possibly have rebuild parts for a Dacor Extreme reg? The unit currently is in excellent-almost new (under 25 dives) condition and I hate to part with it for lack of replacement parts.

Dan Phillips
WI Divers

I do not have rebuild kits for that regulator. But I do believe we have enough service parts that we can take care of the maintenance for you. PM me the serial number(s) if you are interested in sending it to us for service and I'll check.

I missed this thread earlier...are these regs still available?

gorock:
I missed this thread earlier...are these regs still available?

Still have plenty yoke and DIN 1st Stages. Also have Beuahat 2nds mentioned earlier in the thread. Cochran Adjustable 2nds are already sold out. :D

Man im so tempted to pick up one of the DIN 1sts tages to have as a spare. Maybe tomorrow if im in a spending mood!

Back
Top Bottom