New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got my Yoke reg and 2 of the 2nd stage nitrox regs - gonna try 'em out tomorrow at Molokini :D

This is the third 1st stage I've ordered - very happy with my purchases so far - Thank you Laura!

Aloha, Tim

Gotta say I'm really happy with this reg set - did a nice dive today on it and it breathes better than a lot of primary regs I've tried.

Thanks again - Great product, great price, and another good day of diving :D

Aloha, Tim

Pm sent, I've got a couple of old scubapro all metal regs, but the first stage doesn't have enough ports, and I don't believe it is balanced, they are very nice and well maintained, I am actually thinking of switching out my octo for one as a second, and putting the octo next to my snorkel.

kidspot:
Gotta say I'm really happy with this reg set - did a nice dive today on it and it breathes better than a lot of primary regs I've tried.

Thanks again - Great product, great price, and another good day of diving :D

Aloha, Tim

Glad to hear the gear dove well. Thanks again for your repeat business!

JGBrown:
Pm sent, I've got a couple of old scubapro all metal regs, but the first stage doesn't have enough ports, and I don't believe it is balanced, they are very nice and well maintained, I am actually thinking of switching out my octo for one as a second, and putting the octo next to my snorkel.

Should match well. If the first stage you are using now is unbalanced, you may notice an increase in performance with these...

I am looking for a backup set and to do pool work in. Do you have anymore in yoke, and any of the cochran 2nd's?

I still have first stages left in both yoke and DIN. :D Also have ample first stage rebuild kits for both.

I am sold out of the Cochran adjustable first stages but I do still have the Beuchat 2nds mentioned earlier in the thread. I have Nitrox or Standard - They are $60 each too! Just let me know which you prefer. I have plenty of 2nd Stage Rebuild Kits for these as well. ($8 each) So parts availability for them is not an issue right now.

FYI - I posted some Nitrox Service Tech and Gas Blender Course dates and Info in the special announcements section. A few of you had asked me about them...

As always thanks for all the support. Of course, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call, PM or email me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom