new Atomic frameless mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackSpearo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I upgraded from my Mares X-Vision to the Atomic frameless...

First of all, I thought my Mares X-Vision rocked, but my Atomic frameless puts it to shame...I had no idea it would be 10 times better than the X-Vision...I love everything about this Atomic mask, but one thing...

I was diving yesterday in devil's den and everytime I looked straight up, I had water run up my nose, not a lot of water, but definitely enough to be bothred by it...

I'm not sure if it was my stubble from my beard or what, but it was my first time using it. Other than that I didn't have any problems (I did read that people had problems clearing this mask, but I didn't have any problems with that) Anyone else experience this?

thanks

Jack
Jack

I got the Atomic Frameless mask a couple of months ago, and it has been flawless in every respect. Sorry to hear that you have had trouble with yours.

well it was my first dive with it and everything...and I was getting kicked in the head constantly by people doing their check out dives...but I'm very confident I can solve the situation...

I'm currently testing an Atomic Subframe over my long time Mares X-vision...too things I noticed in the pool was ease of clearing (half a breath of less clears the Atomic with a soft press on top of mask) and of course fit and comfort are superior.

Cheers.

-J.-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom