New as it gets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasFF

New
Reaction score
My name is Robert, I live in Texas.
My wife and I am looking at certification and figured that there is no better place to get guidance/advise than a place full of certified divers.

From what I can see this is a tight knit, experienced group who appear to be willing to help

Robert

Where in Texas? My husband and I live in North Texas, in Denton. North of Dallas/Ft Worth. I have a good friend who is a dive instructor. She can get you guys certified.

I live south of Dallas as well, unfortunately it's a bit of a drive to get to any shop as it really doesn't feel like there's any south of Downtown. I've been looking around for my Advanced Open Water cert recently and I've gone to 7 dive shops in the past few days and came away really impressed with Crazy Scuba in north Dallas.

Welcome Robert~

Read a lot of posts, do a bunch of searches, and send PMs when you need to drill down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom