New access rules to Eagles Nest and Burford.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has the new procedure (referenced in the OP) been implemented yet? (Based on a quick read-through of the thread, I couldn't see that it had, but wasn't sure if I missed something)

Not yet. I received an updated from the FWC about two months ago that they're working on getting the rule changes vetted through the normal process.

It takes time...

First the government has to make sure the human resources manager can hire the labor. The marketing manager needs to design the signs that state they are putting up new signs. The logistics manager needs to figure out how to make it all work. This adds a bit of delay because the communication manager must continuously communicate the plan with everyone else. Since Eagles Nest is a touchy subject they need a security manager to ensure the safety of everyone involved. One of the bigger delays will be getting the marketing manager to relay a facebook announcement through the communication manager and ultimately to the IT manager. Unfortunately this first needs to be run by the PR manager. However, the marketing manager can't move forward until the product development manager develops the sign. But then it gets really problematic because the internal supervisor and project manager are on vacation. Meanwhile Stevo is fired up about possibly getting his new hole digging job from which he submitted an application for employment back in June.

14962557_10209859318533935_392914255235220592_n.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom