NetDoc's Show Blog...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I am recovered enough! I am uploading the rest of the photos today and tomorrow... except for the Russian Mermaids! :D They are topless!

I will also be on ScubaRadio this afternoon at 3:00 EST with Greg the Divemaster, as well as on our Scuba Chat!

Thanks for the offer Walter! Now I bet all sorts of people will be e-mailing me at NetDoc@ScubaBoard.com for their copy!

BTW, let me introduce you to Andy B. He won the photo competition!!!

rus_5_Golden_Dolphin_1_.JPG

That's right, Andrey won one of these puppies:

rus_5_Golden_Dolphin.JPG

He has uploaded a NUMBER of these pictures here: ScubaBoard Gallery - Search - Powered by PhotoPost

Hi NetDoc!
Thanks for my photo :D

Rus_4_92_.JPG

And here some more my photos on the following after an exhibition days off (on February, 23rd 2008)

ice230208_009.jpg

ice230208_013.jpg

ice230208_012.jpg

You are a sick individual shurie!!!! Man I got cold just looking at the pics. And for net doc... Thanks for the pics. I never got as far as Russia, but I did survive Frankfurt. What an ordeal! I feel your pain. It looks like fun going on this kind of trip. How do you deal with the language barriers?

Hi Pete! I am glad to know that you got home safely and had great time in Russia :) Excellent blog! I can bet everybody who brought camera at the show now owns exclusive picture of you posing with mermaids))) Personaly I have three! =) .. but as you already said they are naked.. so it is big no-no for this blog)))))
Nice to meet you in Moscow!
Take care,
Anton (from DAN Europe booth) :)

IMG_1356.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

DSC_0524.JPG

I hope you have a safe trip and hope to see you in sunny, warm Florida

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom