NetDoc's Show Blog...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ismailova Park. I was told that this is a much NICER park than Gorky, but I haven't been there yet, and this is right outside my hotel. First off... how crowded can it get? I did not take many pictures where is was the worst as I just had to keep pushing through. The lower level is the bazaar and the top section is like a children's park which re-opens every spring. Does it look like I am having fun?

rus2_bazzar10.JPG

First off, everyone is cold and a few are downright miserable. This open market stuff is fine when the weather is nice. During my jaunt, it started to gently snow. How cool. I haven't seen snow in years.

This is a picture of one part of the "Kid's Kremlin". That's SNOW that has been packed into a berm like structure. They have to do something with it until the big thaw.

rus2_bazzar13.JPG

Here is the other side. It sure looks like fun!

rus2_bazzar14.JPG

Wow! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Love the pictures, and the architecture!

Pete these pix are GREAT! Keep 'em coming. You look like a happy camper. Love the hat.

Wow, what a beautiful city. Thanks for the pics. I'm glad you are enjoying it, Pete.

MaryAnn

WOW I'm at least 50% closer then you where:D,but i've never been there.
Looks fantastic.Must go there some time.
great pics,keep them comming please.:lotsalove:

Hey how did I miss this thread? Keep the pics coming and reports on the food :) lOve the hat, btw.

Pete, not everyone can pull off that hat style!

Great pictures, please keep them coming.

Today I get to see (and hopefully visit) the Krasna Plozhadt, or the Red Square! I hope to have some more fotografee (pictures) by the end of my day, which should be mid day for you guys!

Back
Top Bottom